VoIP, or voice-over-IP, offers a better, more economical way to communicate with your business partners, customers, and vendors. VoIP systems use high-speed Internet connections to make and receive phone calls. They are less expensive than traditional systems because your monthly rate remains the same regardless of how many calls you make or how much distance is between you and the person you call. And with our packages, there’s no need to make space for a phone system on premise. The brains of the phone system live in the cloud and you don’t have to make a major initial investment in hardware.
If you’re currently using an older analog phone system – especially for long distance and overseas calls – VoIP can save you money while providing increased mobility for you and your staff. IT² can examine your current needs and offer the right solution to replace or enhance your existing phone system.
Our VoIP packages include:
- One low rate for hardware, upgrades, service and support
- Unlimited calling to and from anywhere in the world
- New features not available with traditional phone systems such as:
- Using your smartphone as an extension of your office phone
- Receiving voicemail messages via e-mail
- Migration of your old system over to Voice-over-IP
- Installation as well as ongoing maintenance and support
Contact us so we can schedule an appointment to discuss your needs and how we can help.